Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Actos: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Actos and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- stomach pain, blood in your urine;
- painful urination;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling or rapid weight gain;
- chest pain, general ill feeling;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- blurred vision;
- increased thirst or hunger, urinating more than usual; or
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, weakness.
Less serious Generic Actos side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, sore throat;
- gradual weight gain;
- muscle pain;
- back pain; or
- tooth problems.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.